Thread: devilbiss itw tekna psi question ???

Default devilbiss itw tekna psi question ???

Anybody have info about the operating pressure for this gun I cant find any it has a 7e7 air cap on it

What materials are you spraying,what size tip?A good rule of thumb is 22-25psi for base and 25-28psi for clear,more or less depending on materials,tip size.

Spraying basf products and u tech clears this gun isn't the copper its the chrome tekna here's what's it says tekna XN other side says BH11 9LH, UK P1-9 BAR

I DO own a tekna pro lite but this tekna I just picked up I got it used .. somebody told me its the high efficiency one that operates at 16-22 psi but I don't know

And the tip is 1.3

chrome copper quick clean,as long as it has the 7e7 cap they all spray the same.I would suggest the 1.4 for utech clears and those pressures should work fine.

Ok I get you thank you for the help

Default tekna specs

i purchased my tekna a few months ago and the manual states 16-22psi 9-11cfm with the 7e7 cap 1.2-1.4 tips also 1.5 waterborn only hope this helps

Default Tekna Info Straight from DeVilbiss

Quote Originally Posted by obstahoe View Post
    Anybody have info about the operating pressure for this gun I cant find any it has a 7e7 air cap on it