TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Euro pro high efficiency?

Question Euro pro high efficiency?

This might be a good question for Dennis, I was wondering if the euro pro high effiency gun was as good as the touch up gun which he gave excellent feedback for. Has anyone used this gun I think it's a astro model or Star gun in Australia.

Has anyone used this gun?

Quote Originally Posted by xchaser View Post
    Has anyone used this gun?
    Never heard of that one. If it's an Astro it's probably a low cost gun made in China.

Default DENNIS CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INFO ON THIS GUN

Im still interested in this astro spray gun the euro pro high efficency, dennis you said you had experience with the touch up gun have you used this one?

I have the Euro Pro primer gun (1.9 nozzle) so it probably doesn't share much with the touch up gun which is why I haven't responded before, but since no one else has, here is my opinion and take that with a grain of salt.

I am quite happy with the Euro Pro as a primer gun, it sprays well, is easy to clean and is lightweight. Quality is definitely a step up from other cheap guns IMO, which is why I bought it as I was tired of replacing of replacing HF guns every year or so. But it is not in the same league as my Devilbiss SRiW, Plus or Sharpe Razor either (I never used a Sata or Iwata). The only thing I don't care for is it is a bit uncomfortable for my big hands. Again, the mini gun is going to be different.

It is made in Taiwan if that makes any difference. But it is a decent quality economical gun IMO and if I had to guess, I would think the mini gun is also.

Hi there fire boat which sharpe razor do you own. Is there anything you can tell me about this gun. Either not many people use this gun in the states or its no good because I can't get any info about it.