TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Tekna, Copper or Black gun?

Default Tekna, Copper or Black gun?

I am interested in the Tekna spray gun, still not sure which is the so called the best for me. I will be shooting urethane's, not a whole lot of painting, it is a hobby. A couple complete trucks, then mostly fenders, tail gates etc. I do have sufficient primer guns. what tips do you recommend to order with my gun? Thanks, Dana

Quote Originally Posted by 39chevy View Post
    I am interested in the Tekna spray gun, still not sure which is the so called the best for me. I will be shooting urethane's, not a whole lot of painting, it is a hobby. A couple complete trucks, then mostly fenders, tail gates etc. I do have sufficient primer guns. what tips do you recommend to order with my gun? Thanks, Dana
    All of the Tekna guns perform very well, I've been using all of them for about 6 months and they all do a great job. I just used the Pro Lite last week and now it's my favorite Tekna. You'll probably want one with the 1.3 and 1.4 tips.

I have been using the tekna for about 3 months and i have to say i am impressed.i have the regular quickclean for now but i just ordered a copper.i have not sprayed clear with it yet but for base it sick.alot faster then my sata 4000 hvlp and its built just as good
    To deal with the abusive of a bodyshop. I use a 1.3