I have a wheel arch and rocker that need replacement. I was planning to mig weld them in a spot weld at a time. But I remembered something I'd read about a while ago.... Panel Adhesive.

Would I be better off trying this instead?

ALSO... the wheel wells are rusted where they meet the wheel arch. How do I replace these? Didn't seem like Sherman has them.