Thread: s-10 Roof Skin

Default s-10 Roof Skin

heres one for ya! We are currently rebuilding an 85 S10 in our shop and it has been rolled over.. the posts dont worry me, i can fix that but the roof skin is where i am stumped... we are replacing the skin but i can find ANY where that has new roof skins.. sure junk yards have them but i would like to put a new one up... if i have to i will so something custom but still not sure what to do there... any ideas?

dont over think it. if they dont make new then just get a used one. After all, It is an 85 S-10

Quote Originally Posted by GayerCustomCollisoinCente View Post
    heres one for ya! We are currently rebuilding an 85 S10 in our shop and it has been rolled over.. the posts dont worry me, i can fix that but the roof skin is where i am stumped... we are replacing the skin but i can find ANY where that has new roof skins.. sure junk yards have them but i would like to put a new one up... if i have to i will so something custom but still not sure what to do there... any ideas?
    It would be a lot quicker, easier and better to cut the posts and weld on a used roof.