TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: Fresh Air Hose, Management and use

Default Fresh Air Hose, Management and use

OK, I'm just about all hooked up. I bought a garden hose wall hanger to put on the wall to coil up the unused hose, and to keep the hose on between uses. Is that the best way?

I think this is the one I actually bought:

How do you get in and out of the door with the mask on? Mount some sort of hook to hold it just on the other side of the door so you can open the door, reach in and grab the mask, pull it out, put it on, walk in then close the door?

I guess it should be in a baggy or something while it hangs in there between coats, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by JT1 View Post
    OK, I'm just about all hooked up. I bought a garden hose wall hanger to put on the wall to coil up the unused hose, and to keep the hose on between uses. Is that the best way?

I think this is the one I actually bought:

How do you get in and out of the door with the mask on? Mount some sort of hook to hold it just on the other side of the door so you can open the door, reach in and grab the mask, pull it out, put it on, walk in then close the door?

I guess it should be in a baggy or something while it hangs in there between coats, etc?
    That's exactly what I have to hang my hose on.

When I leave the room I unplug the hose from my belt and walk out with the hood on my head. I usually drop my hose near the exhaust fan so that the air from the hose blows out of the room and doesn't stir up any dust.