TheCoatingStore.com

Thread: 1984 BMW 633 CSi fiberglass body kit

Default 1984 BMW 633 CSi fiberglass body kit

Just thought i would show a couple of pics of my 1984 BMW 633 CSi This was painted a few years back and just found the pics. I hand made al the fiberglass body panels, front air dam, rear valance, side skirts .
    Paint was Nason silver frost, 3 coats, 4 oz .015 iridesscent metalflake in 2 coats, 5 coats of clear. this is before any buffing.
    Now i know how rare this car is (1749 usa models) and if i had known it then i wouldnt have made the body kit, but i did have 3 of them at the time.
    BMW side new paint.jpg

that's pretty cool. I think the front of your bumper hangs to low in comparison to the ride height of the front on the bottom but other than that it's pretty cool and creative. Right on!

Those were taken before i drove it, i had to cut off the lower 2" because of my driveway. Now 4 years later about 1/2 of the front remains and the rear behind the tires on the passenger side is cracked and chipped due to blown tires on the rear and the front from deep snaow damage... yes it does snow in Dallas, tx.

Not necessarily my cup of tea, but I can certainly appreciate the work you put into it. I always thought that was one of BMW's classiest designs.

Are those Camaro wheels??

^Haha! Being from the UK I found it really hard to imagine someone in the US using the expression "not my cup of tea"

Quote Originally Posted by jack_davey View Post
    ^Haha! Being from the UK I found it really hard to imagine someone in the US using the expression "not my cup of tea"
    LOL, well my cup of tea usually is usually 32 ounces and full of ice.