I bought a 68 f-100 about 9 months ago and have been getting it road worthy
and today i started the body work and decided to start with the floors, the previous owner decided to do some home brew repairs. I figured i would
start with the bad stuff first so i started prying up the patches and its a good thing i did. The previous owner said they wirewheeled the floor the put some rust treatment on before putting the bootleg patch on, well he lied go figure. Its bare metal under the patch, good thing i ordered floor pans i just need to get the rest of this garbage off of the floor oh he also used window caulk to make sure it sealed real good. Here are some pics from today i hope to have this side off tomorrow.
Here are some pics of what i did till this point.