PDA

View Full Version : what to do with all these parts in my garage

TheCoatingStore.com

lilmanplease
07-13-2007, 09:41 AM
I have a hood, front bumper cover, rail support, radiator support, head lights, deployed airbag, clockspring, front bumper (not the bumper cover), radiator, condenser, battery, front impact sensor, airbag module control, and driver side seatbelt.

This is for the people that work at a body shop. What do I do with these parts? Is there a way I can make some money?

help, I need to cleanup my garage

Roch_Greg
07-13-2007, 11:53 AM
What condition are they in? If they are usable then most likely they are sellable.

Older car parts fetch more money as they are harder to find, either NOS or at the bone yards.

You can go the Ebay route, or simply find a web board for enthusiasts for the cars those parts fit (use Google maybe). They all almost always have a forum for selling parts.

On the other hand if they are damaged and of no use to no one or you just want to get rid of them then load up the pickup truck and drop them off at one of your local Automobile Recyclers. They take parts usually working or not and dispose of them in a environmentally safe fashion.

Greg

silentdub
08-03-2007, 01:26 PM
I have a hood, front bumper cover, rail support, radiator support, head lights, deployed airbag, clockspring, front bumper (not the bumper cover), radiator, condenser, battery, front impact sensor, airbag module control, and driver side seatbelt.

This is for the people that work at a body shop. What do I do with these parts? Is there a way I can make some money?

help, I need to cleanup my garage

The deployed air bag is trash right? I thought that they were a one time use.

I have a good pair of seats and 4 audi wheels that I am going to just leave at a local yard.