PDA

View Full Version : cost for final sanding and buff

TheCoatingStore.com

sixbangr
03-26-2014, 09:06 AM
I know it will vary but thought I'd ask. I used ss urethane, black. Looks good for the most part. I used Mystic Cut and went to 2000. I have the car sold, they will be here later today. It is for their Air Force son in Germany. I want to pay at least part to get it hit with 3000 trizact and rebuffed. They may not even see the scratches but I do. I want the guy to be happy when he gets home. Car will be going to Abilene. thanks

Len
03-26-2014, 10:31 AM
I know it will vary but thought I'd ask. I used ss urethane, black. Looks good for the most part. I used Mystic Cut and went to 2000. I have the car sold, they will be here later today. It is for their Air Force son in Germany. I want to pay at least part to get it hit with 3000 trizact and rebuffed. They may not even see the scratches but I do. I want the guy to be happy when he gets home. Car will be going to Abilene. thanks

Are you doing the work and charging them for it or are you planning on taking it to a detailer and having it done?

A professional detailer can charge anywhere from $200 to $2000 for sanding and polishing but my guess is that a couple hundred should cover the cost if the car had already be sanded and polished.