PDA

View Full Version : Clearcoat Protection

TheCoatingStore.com

xtremekustomz
12-18-2012, 09:40 PM
Thought some of you guys might like to read up on this. I've been into detailing for quite a few years and this product is quite impressive.

Robert
12-19-2012, 07:19 AM
I'm always interested in what people find.

Robert

Henry
12-19-2012, 12:11 PM
I'm always interested in what people find.

Robert

Hello Robert. Watching your Detailing DVD showed many things you've found to get the job done better. Your simple way of cleaning a rear window of a car was amazing yet so simple. Did you notice around the time your DVD came out, within 6 months there was such an item for sale on the 'info-mercials'? Was that you or someone who saw it on your DVD?

Over the years you've shared a lot of 'secrets of detailing'. One of my favoirites is SCRUBBING BUBBLES.

An important product to me that I would like to talk with you about has been Bleche-White (formerly by Wesleys now by Black Magic). I use this stuff for everything with unbelievable results. There is no bleach in it like some think. Take a car (especially white) sitting for years with the green mold and algae on it. Nothing will bring that paint back as well or as fast as Bleech-White. Start at the bottom, spraying on a DRY surface, doing section by section, then take a soft brush or T shirt in a water bucket and gently scrub the panel and you've got new paint.
I've done this on interiors of vehicles as well and it works (as you would say) like you're on TV. I need for you to try this stuff. Regards.

Henry

xtremekustomz
12-19-2012, 03:16 PM
Well since the link to the forum where it showed the product and how it worked was deleted I guess you can delete the entire post. No need for it here. Sorry I posted.

Len
12-19-2012, 05:01 PM
Well since the link to the forum where it showed the product and how it worked was deleted I guess you can delete the entire post. No need for it here. Sorry I posted.

If you think the product is something special you can tell us what it is and why you like it without advertising other sites that are selling it. This is how we were recently turned on to Wizard Mystic Cut.

Robert
12-20-2012, 01:33 AM
Thanks for the post. I'll try that. It's bedtime now and I'm shot, so have a great Season and New Year.

All the best,
Robert

TOGWT
12-29-2012, 05:35 AM
Optimum Polymer Technologies: Optimum Opti-Coat™ crosslink’s and reacts with urethane and other clear coat paints to form an additional barrier between the elements and your vehicle's paint and is based on a resin pre-polymer that uses a configuration of (Si 14) (SiO2 -silica) bond, which are far more resistant to enzymes than the C-C configuration used in polymer sealants. As a consequent it is more resistant to the acids found in bird and insect excrement, industrial fallout (acid rain, etc) or the alkaline found in road salt. It forms ceramic bonds at very high temperatures and will not be damaged by extreme heat and therefore resists oxidation.

Opti-Coat has better resistance to chemicals (acid), scratches and release properties than other automotive coating currently in use. This coating has a 2-4 µ (microns) applied thickness and a hardness of 9H (Pencil Hardness) when fully cross-linked (90 days) and provides a semi-permanent coating. Its application is similar to that of a single component Isocyanate that forms a semi-permanent clear coat finish and lasts almost indefinitely. Unlike waxes and paint sealants that require frequent reapplication

Far beyond washing, cleaning and detailing your automobile inside and out, the best preservative action you can take is to cover the car with a car cover. It provides the best protection against industrial fallout (IFO) dust, dirt; ultra violet (UV) and infrared (IR) radiation; bird excrement and windblown debris

Therefore, it can be used to protect wheels, brake callipers, engine compartments. It forms a permanent coating; comprising of sub micron particles that are created by controlled reactions or by breaking down larger particles it forms a continuous film on the surfaces it is applied to.