http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/1922848/sagola-3300-pro-2-7-meg?da=y

SAGOLA 4400 Xtreme

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/1922816/sagola-4400-xtreme-4-7-meg?da=y

SAGOLA 4500 Xtreme

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/2695390/sagola-4500-xtreme-3-4-meg?da=y

Len
05-20-2010, 09:56 AM
Hello Sagola
I have a question about your spray guns. I looked at your guns at a trade show and they appeared to be made quite well. I took home some information that was available at the show but when I asked about distribution and parts I didn't get a good response so I guess I should ask you.

Are your guns and parts stocked in warehouses in the USA and, if so, where are they located and how do I get in touch with them? What are your most popular guns for spraying base/clear and which gun do you recommend for primer.

sagola-spain
05-20-2010, 10:47 AM
Hello Sagola
I have a question about your spray guns. I looked at your guns at a trade show and they appeared to be made quite well. I took home some information that was available at the show but when I asked about distribution and parts I didn't get a good response so I guess I should ask you.

Are your guns and parts stocked in warehouses in the USA and, if so, where are they located and how do I get in touch with them? What are your most popular guns for spraying base/clear and which gun do you recommend for primer.

Hi, would be possible to know where did you see them? SEMA maybe? NACE? anyway, itīs a satisfaction to hear that you felt the quality of the product, we pay a lot of attention to that, this is a small company making every gun as a unique piece, we test EVERY gun we make with paint before to send it, and thatīs also the reason why weīve been the last 50 years offering a 3 years warranty.

Yes, you can find SAGOLA in the USA, the main warehouse is nowadays in NJ, but thereīre reps all over the country, tell me if you want were you are and Iīll give you the contact of your area.

As someone said in another post weīre using the Xtreme 4400 model both for clear and base (solvent or water), you can choose from 4 different caps; HVLP (color), RXT01 (clear), RXT02+ (HS clear) and Aqua+ (waterborne), and any nozzle; 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.6...

Depending on the paint brand we can provide you even a painting guide with all the recommended guns and setups for each paint.

I like to use the 4400 Aqua+ 1.2 for waterborne color, and the 4400 RXT02+ 1.3 for clear for example, this works fine with PPG or Glasurit/RM.

Por primers we have the 3300 Pro model, an affordable price gun that meets all the voc control standards, with HVLP and high transfer versions, and also the possibility to use it for finishes, with 1.3 and 1.4 nozzles and a special aircap (for primers I use 1.8, but it is possible to ask also for 2.5 or 2.8 nozzles, for high films or gun puttys).

Any other question just ask ;)

sagola-spain
05-20-2010, 11:20 AM
Maybe this could be of your interest:

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/1922816/sagola-4400-xtreme-4-7-meg?da=y

sagola-spain
05-20-2010, 11:29 AM
Also something about the 3300 Pro:

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/1922848/sagola-3300-pro-2-7-meg?da=y

tech69
05-20-2010, 01:24 PM
that name is scary, sagola? Where's it sold, run ready distribution? :goof:

Just kidding. I'll look into it.

sagola-spain
05-20-2010, 02:21 PM

:D

You never know, love is not forever... :p

But the thing is simple; ask your well kmown safe distributor to sell our guns and that's all, we're always open for new distributors.

This way you'll gain access to all our products, not only guns, plus spare parts of course.

Talking about parts... there're not... the 4400 model is a maintenance free gun, no gaskets, no seals, no need to grease anything... you pay for the gun once, not two or three times...

Len
05-20-2010, 05:21 PM
:D

You never know, love is not forever... :p

But the thing is simple; ask your well kmown safe distributor to sell our guns and that's all, we're always open for new distributors.

This way you'll gain access to all our products, not only guns, plus spare parts of course.

Talking about parts... there're not... the 4400 model is a maintenance free gun, no gaskets, no seals, no need to grease anything... you pay for the gun once, not two or three times...

I met your reps and saw the guns at NACE a few years ago.
I"m in NJ so I'm probably within driving distance of your warehouse. Your people could come here or I could go there.

sagola-spain
05-21-2010, 02:50 AM
Iīll ask someone to contact you, today if possible.

We donīt sell directly, I mean; thereīs not a shop or something like that there, it is just a warehouse where we send the stuff, our US importer manages the distributors of the country and supplies the guns from there to any state.

This way, as I said before, if 10 or 20 distributors fail one year, doesnīt really matter too much, because maybe we did 10 or 20 new that same year, and anyone could even ask his favourite local distributor to sell SAGOLA, no need to drive for 30 o 40 miles to find one, like before.

ryan9
05-21-2010, 07:21 PM
I had a chance to shoot the 4400 gun with waterborne base and clear. Gun handled very well and gave a nice finish. The only reason I didn't buy one was I worried that if something broke I would have a hard time finding replacement parts. Nobody in my area had even heard of them.

I would put quality right up there with Sata and Iwata.

sagola-spain
05-24-2010, 02:44 AM
I had a chance to shoot the 4400 gun with waterborne base and clear. Gun handled very well and gave a nice finish. The only reason I didn't buy one was I worried that if something broke I would have a hard time finding replacement parts. Nobody in my area had even heard of them.

I would put quality right up there with Sata and Iwata.

Itīs always a satisfaction to hear this kind of comments, specially taking into account that as company we could be like 50 times smaller than those ones :redface:

As I said before we put all the attention in the building quality, weīve no assembling plants in China, Brasil, Mexico... thereīs only one assembling plant, and it is here, downstairs... :) what could be better than have the workshop under your office?

Regarding this part:

"The only reason I didn't buy one was I worried that if something broke I would have a hard time finding replacement parts. Nobody in my area had even heard of them."

This is what we want to change, we know perfectly that nowadays the service is over anything else, the best machine is useless if just a simple screw breaks down and you canīt find another, no matter how it performes if nobody shows you how to take the best of it. We started a new project in USA and we donīt want to just sell some guns take the bucks and run... noway, thatīs not our philosophy, we would like to settle, and stay.

sagola-spain
05-27-2010, 03:41 AM
100 views of the 4400 Xtreme info... and no questions? no complains? no doubts?... :p

I don´t really know if that is a good or bad sign... 8)

Len
05-27-2010, 10:19 AM
100 views of the 4400 Xtreme info... and no questions? no complains? no doubts?... :p

I donīt really know if that is a good or bad sign... 8)

This is a spray gun that doesn't have a lot of users so it may take some time before there are enough people with experience enough to talk intelligently about it.

sagola-spain
05-27-2010, 10:38 AM
This is a spray gun that doesn't have a lot of users so it may take some time before there are enough people with experience enough to talk intelligently about it.

I know I know, it was just a colloquial comment, I´m not expecting very professional and technical questions at all, that´s not the idea, but as 100 guys had the curiosity to check the gun info... but nobody told something... maybe we just did it so well that all the doubts are solved just reading it?... :D

Now seriously... there´s not too small, or "stupid" question, our goal is just to help and let this door open to all you, so we´ll try to take care of any inquiry ;).

MARTINSR
05-27-2010, 04:05 PM

I actually had one years ago, it was a good gun as I remember. But isn't that name funny, in English a "sag" is a "run" in the paint. It is a flaw, you certainly don't want a gun that GIVES you sags, so naming a paint gun "SAG" is kinda like naming a tire "Flat" or "stranded". :steering:

Brian

Mooch
05-27-2010, 04:31 PM
I actually had one years ago, it was a good gun as I remember. But isn't that name funny, in English a "sag" is a "run" in the paint. It is a flaw, you certainly don't want a gun that GIVES you sags, so naming a paint gun "SAG" is kinda like naming a tire "Flat" or "stranded". :steering:

Brian

Why don't you try using the ola part of the name . SAGOLA is the name of the gun not SAG . There is also a town in Mich named Sagola.

Mooch

88GT
05-27-2010, 04:56 PM
Why don't you try using the ola part of the name . SAGOLA is the name of the gun not SAG . There is also a town in Mich named Sagola.

Mooch

Stupid me. I thought you might finally have some valuable insight on a non political topic :redface:
I call my Plus a plus, My GTi a Gti and My CVi a CVi. I dont need to specify DEVILBIS :dunce:

tech69
05-27-2010, 05:16 PM
Stupid me. I thought you might finally have some valuable insight on a non political topic :redface:
I call my Plus a plus, My GTi a Gti and My CVi a CVi. I dont need to specify DEVILBIS :dunce:

Shoots straighter than a drunk Hellen Keller... a Liberal who has a fond liking to Dr. Paul.

Mooch
05-27-2010, 07:44 PM

You really are stupid . Sagola is the name of the company not the gun model .

Hard to believe you were trusted to drive a Tank .

Mooch

MARTINSR
05-27-2010, 11:09 PM

Mooch

You're deep Mooch, you are deep.

Brian

sagola-spain
05-28-2010, 02:40 AM

Brian

Oppsss !!! :0 I didnīt understand the joke, maybe because after so many years the name means nothing to me, and I donīt pay attention to it, anyway... believe it or not, but itīs the first time someone tells me this... :redface:

For your information, the name is formed with the initials of the founders, 55 years ago ;)

sagola-spain
05-28-2010, 02:53 AM
Please guys... I would like this to be an instructive post, about the guns, and where you can solve your doubts and get info, donīt start a fight just for a silly comment...

Here is common also to just tell "my 3300" or "my xtreme", but even more to tell "my sagola", no matter the model, but not only talking about guns, we also say things like "I had a problem with the audi" (not with the A4, A3...)

Call `em as you prefer, who matters? if they perform like they do... :)

Mooch
05-28-2010, 09:07 AM
Ok . In what Country are the guns made ? I don't mean put together either .

Mooch ;)

Len
05-28-2010, 09:31 AM
Please guys... I would like this to be an instructive post, about the guns, and where you can solve your doubts and get info, don´t start a fight just for a silly comment...

Here is common also to just tell "my 3300" or "my xtreme", but even more to tell "my sagola", no matter the model, but not only talking about guns, we also say things like "I had a problem with the audi" (not with the A4, A3...)

Call `em as you prefer, who matters? if they perform like they do... :)

Don't worry, several of these guys argue over nothing. :?

sagola-spain
05-28-2010, 11:39 AM
Ok . In what Country are the guns made ? I don't mean put together either .

Mooch ;)

We make them, and "make" means "make" this time, not assemble, put together, or packing... we have our workshop as I said, where we manufacture our parts, assemble the gun, test it with paint, and go.

All cnc machinig, from solid bars or aluminium or stainless steel, check our webdite for more info.

ryan9
05-28-2010, 12:03 PM
What gun and fluid nozzle size do you recommend for Sikkens paint? I am using waterborne basecoat and their Superior 250 clear. Just curious.

Last time I used one it was with Cromax and Spies Hecker clear.

I wouldn't mind giving the gun another go around. Last time I only got to spray one car with it. I was impressed by the gun.

sagola-spain
05-31-2010, 02:56 AM
What gun and fluid nozzle size do you recommend for Sikkens paint? I am using waterborne basecoat and their Superior 250 clear. Just curious.

Last time I used one it was with Cromax and Spies Hecker clear.

I wouldn't mind giving the gun another go around. Last time I only got to spray one car with it. I was impressed by the gun.

Check this out:

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/1941254/guia-sikkens-2009-sp-pdf-may-31-2010-8-50-am-3-0-meg?da=y

Sikkens works fine with most of the guns and setups, if I had to choose one I would probably say 4400 Xtreme with 1.2 nozzle and Aquaxtreme+ aircap for base, and same gun but with 1.3 nozzle and RXT02+ aircap for clear. RXT03 aircap (hvlp) would also work fine for the base, but increasinf nozzle size to 1.3.

With Cromax would work better the Aquaxtreme aircap than the hvlp, that paint is fat !!! :)

style
05-31-2010, 10:13 AM

Mooch

ola (hola)means hello in spanish and you also read some things in mexico backwards,so technically the name can mean hello run?

len whats the deal with these guns r u gonns sell emor what???

Len
05-31-2010, 10:25 AM
ola (hola)means hello in spanish and you also read some things in mexico backwards,so technically the name can mean hello run?

len whats the deal with these guns r u gonns sell emor what???

Before I sell most mid to high priced guns I need to have either personal experience or know someone with years of experience using many different guns recommend the guns to me. Sometimes I start selling them and I stop because parts are difficult to obtain. I'm supposed to get a call from Sagola soon so we'll see what they have to say.

sagola-spain
05-31-2010, 11:24 AM
Len, I've been reported by our people there that they called you last friday, if you need anything else just let me know, I tried to send you a pm but your inbox is full.

Yes... sagola vould have many means in many languages and countries, use the one you like more...

Len
05-31-2010, 11:33 AM
Len, I've been reported by our people there that they called you last friday, if you need anything else just let me know, I tried to send you a pm but your inbox is full.

Yes... sagola vould have many means in many languages and countries, use the one you like more...

The person that contacted me said he was on a business trip and would contact me when he returned. I'm waiting for that contact. And I emptied my Inbox. :redface:

sagola-spain
05-31-2010, 11:40 AM
The person that contacted me said he was on a business trip and would contact me when he returned. I'm waiting for that contact. And I emptied my Inbox. :redface:

Ok, I'm about to take a flight I'll take care of this at night.

200horse
05-31-2010, 12:42 PM
what is there website ? what are the prices on these gun ? what is difference of these guns to others out there ??

sagola-spain
05-31-2010, 05:41 PM
what is there website ? what are the prices on these gun ? what is difference of these guns to others out there ??

www.sagola.com

These are not cheap italian guns, but we also make more affordable guns for non professionals and DIY, out manual spraygun price range is from 15 to 700$

Talking about the high-end range; all cnc parts, forged body and stainless steel parts, no gaskets or o-rings, no maintenance, no need to grease anything, one gun for ANY paint in the world (4 different aircaps), 3 year warranty.... and few more...

We donīt just make sprayguns, weīve been more than 50 years in the business of wet paint, with high production airles pumps, airmix systems for wood industry, pressure pots, automatic guns for robots... compressors... just 300 pages of catalogue... :?

200horse
06-01-2010, 02:26 PM
www.sagola.com

these are not cheap italian guns, but we also make more affordable guns for non professionals and diy, out manual spraygun price range is from 15 to 700$

talking about the high-end range; all cnc parts, forged body and stainless steel parts, no gaskets or o-rings, no maintenance, no need to grease anything, one gun for any paint in the world (4 different aircaps), 3 year warranty.... And few more...

We donīt just make sprayguns, weīve been more than 50 years in the business of wet paint, with high production airles pumps, airmix systems for wood industry, pressure pots, automatic guns for robots... Compressors... Just 300 pages of catalogue... :?

not trying to be a jerk here but if you plan on selling in the usa please have your website in english !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sagola-spain
06-01-2010, 03:46 PM
not trying to be a jerk here but if you plan on selling in the usa please have your website in english !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click on the "english" tab

two to many
08-30-2010, 07:27 PM
Is there any jobbers in northern wisconsin?that a person could take a look at, and maybe demo.
thanks
Todd

another2centsworth
08-31-2010, 12:17 AM
Is there a dekups adapter for this?
Or a liner kit adapter for the cup?
One liter aluminum cup?
Poly gun preference with a 2.5mm tip and cap?

sagola-spain
08-31-2010, 03:33 AM
Is there any jobbers in northern wisconsin?that a person could take a look at, and maybe demo.
thanks
Todd

Hi Todd, please contact directly our importer to find your nearest jobber or distributor.

Spray Equipment Associates
EquipAssoc@aol.com

Thank you for your interest

sagola-spain
08-31-2010, 03:42 AM
Is there a dekups adapter for this?
Not a specifically one made for SAGOLA, as far as I know, but there should be one that fits, Len could give you more precise information as he distributes those cups and has tested the guns.

Or a liner kit adapter for the cup?
Sorry for my bad english, but Iīm not very sure of what this means. If it still refers to disposable cups, thereīre adapters for the main systems; 3M, Norton, Mipa, Gerson...

One liter aluminum cup?
Yes, for any model.

Poly gun preference with a 2.5mm tip and cap?
The 3300 model is available with 2.5 or 2.8 nozzles for polyester, 10141512 reference for example.

Black318is
08-31-2010, 11:33 AM
Looks like #802205 DPC-13 Adapter (Sagola) Dekups from the Develbiss site...
Various vendors have it..

Outlaw56
09-20-2010, 12:17 AM
Devilbiss adaptors for Sagola paint guns to use the DeKUPS system are perhaps an issue Sagola could consider manufacturing. I believe Devilbiss has one that may actually work on the Sagola Classis Lux, but not sure its machined for that combination. I have not found a source for the DeKUPS adaptor for the Sagola 4400 Extreme. Is there any chance Sagola would consider maching these adaptors or is that exclusive to Devilbiss? The option to use DeKUPS with Sagola is worth pursuing!

sagola-spain
09-20-2010, 03:36 AM
Devilbiss adaptors for Sagola paint guns to use the DeKUPS system are perhaps an issue Sagola could consider manufacturing. I believe Devilbiss has one that may actually work on the Sagola Classis Lux, but not sure its machined for that combination. I have not found a source for the DeKUPS adaptor for the Sagola 4400 Extreme. Is there any chance Sagola would consider maching these adaptors or is that exclusive to Devilbiss? The option to use DeKUPS with Sagola is worth pursuing!

Hi, thanks for your suggestion, all them are always welcome.

For sure we could make any adaptor, he already made some in fact, like the ones for norton, gerson, mipa... the problem comes when we talk about manufacturing rights... I mean that weīre always talking about someone elses product, and making it by ourselves could be considered and "copying" it, and could put us in a difficult position.

If the owner of the system allows us to make our own adaptor for his cups, great, weīll make it, and it will be good for both parts, as he will sell his cups in the bodyshops that work with SAGOLA, but unfortunately it doesnīt use to be as simple.

Outlaw56
09-20-2010, 08:56 AM
Have you talked with Devilbiss to see if they will offer the adapter? The DeKUPS is definitely an option your guns should be compatible with.

sagola-spain
09-21-2010, 12:02 PM
Have you talked with Devilbiss to see if they will offer the adapter? The DeKUPS is definitely an option your guns should be compatible with.

Weīre working on it, as soon as we get results Iīll show them to the comunity.

Thank you

colorjunky
11-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Is there anywhere someone can purchase and price these guns. I've always looked outside the norm. for quality products. Im a production painter in a very quality geared shop and would like to give one of these a shot and give everyone my opinion, likes and dislikes from a user stand point. Thanks in advance.

Len
11-03-2010, 12:32 AM
Is there anywhere someone can purchase and price these guns. I've always looked outside the norm. for quality products. Im a production painter in a very quality geared shop and would like to give one of these a shot and give everyone my opinion, likes and dislikes from a user stand point. Thanks in advance.

We sell Sagola guns and I'm about to use their latest gun (4400) to spray a 41 Buick that I've been working on for 6 months. As far as I can tell these guns are top of the line and I should have some good feedback for you in about two weeks. The smaller jobs (bumpers and panels) that I've used the 4400 on have come out extremely well.

The 4400 is the gun on the right and the LUX primer gun is on the left. This was a special we ran for about a month but now the price only buys the 4400. Click on the picture to check the price of the 4400.

http://autobodystore.net/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/sagspec2.jpg
LINK (http://autobodystore.net/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=SAGSPEC&Category_Code=5SPL)

sagola-spain
11-03-2010, 04:19 AM

Please, donīt hesitate to share four impressions, thatīs always interesting for us, if you donīt listen to the painters you donīt really know what gun you have to make.

For production lines we offer "pressure" guns, made to be used with a pump or pressure pot, but for just a shot the 4400 should be ok.

colorjunky
11-03-2010, 04:39 PM
Hey len can you get that 4400 extreme with one of the blue water caps in a 1.3 tip. Id very much like to give one a shot. I spray with global waterborne bases. Also do they have a 3m pps adapter for that gun. Thanks in advance.

Len
11-03-2010, 06:14 PM
Hey len can you get that 4400 extreme with one of the blue water caps in a 1.3 tip. Id very much like to give one a shot. I spray with global waterborne bases. Also do they have a 3m pps adapter for that gun. Thanks in advance.

I'll check it out tomorrow and let you know.

colorjunky
11-03-2010, 06:26 PM
Great, just let me know. If you can ill prob. just go ahead and order one. Thanks again.

sagola-spain
11-04-2010, 03:53 AM

3M has all the SAGOLA adapters in the catalogue, TYPE 32 for the 4400.

Len
11-04-2010, 09:47 AM
3M has all the SAGOLA adapters in the catalogue, TYPE 32 for the 4400.

Do you have a 3M part number for that adapter?

sagola-spain
11-04-2010, 10:22 AM

Sure, 50458.

Regards.

colorjunky
11-04-2010, 10:30 AM
According to 3m website its 16006 type 5 for a sagola guns. But I never go by them just call my local jobber. Anyways len once you see if you can get me one with the h2o cap just give me a refrence # of something so you'll know its me when I order. Thanks for the help.

sagola-spain
11-04-2010, 10:34 AM
According to 3m website its 16006 type 5 for a sagola guns. But I never go by them just call my local jobber. Anyways len once you see if you can get me one with the h2o cap just give me a refrence # of something so you'll know its me when I order. Thanks for the help.

Hi, TYPE 5 is for another model; 4100, can be used also with the miniXtreme, and with older models like 4200, 444, 450... but for the 4400 xtreme you need the TYPE 32, cause the paint inlet is MALE.

Regards.

Len
11-04-2010, 10:49 AM
Hi, TYPE 5 is for another model; 4100, can be used also with the miniXtreme, and with older models like 4200, 444, 450... but for the 4400 xtreme you need the TYPE 32, cause the paint inlet is MALE.

Regards.

I just found it, it's 3m part number 16136 for the PPS #32 adapter.

I placed it in the store HERE (http://autobodystore.net/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=3mPPSadpt&Category_Code=SGA) with other Sagola adapters.

sagola-spain
11-04-2010, 10:53 AM
I just found it, it's 3m part number 16136 for the PPS #32 adapter.

Differents codes for 3M Europe an d 3M US... :gloomy:

Good to know ;)

Outlaw56
12-31-2010, 09:29 PM
Has Devilbiss shown any interest in producing an adaptor for the Sagola Spray Gun to use the DeKups system?

Len
12-31-2010, 11:16 PM
Has Devilbiss shown any interest in producing an adaptor for the Sagola Spray Gun to use the DeKups system?

I haven't seen them yet. You could go with the 3M PPS system.

sagola-spain
01-14-2011, 08:21 AM

Weīre collecting information about the most popular disposable cup systems, to offer proper adaptors for them along this year, not being too common outside of the US this system is not a short term objetive, but as weīll be open to any demand everything depends on the market studies made by our clients, in this case the SAGOLA US Reps.

Some brands are already making and offering their own cup adaptors for different guns on the market, but I have no news about Devilbiss considering this.

Dennis N. Schmidt
01-23-2011, 08:05 PM
I don't think DeVilbiss makes an adapter for Sagola but DeKups is in my opinion the best disposible cup system available anywhere. Sagola would be wise to work with DeVilbiss in England to get a DeKups adapter made. DeVilbiss is after all a European company. Attacking this from your side of the Atlantic seems easier than going through the American subsidiary.

sagola-spain
01-24-2011, 03:13 AM
I don't think DeVilbiss makes an adapter for Sagola but DeKups is in my opinion the best disposible cup system available anywhere. Sagola would be wise to work with DeVilbiss in England to get a DeKups adapter made. DeVilbiss is after all a European company. Attacking this from your side of the Atlantic seems easier than going through the American subsidiary.

Hi, Dennis, thank you for your comments.

We are open wide to any cup system, we decided time ago not to make our own, and just let the people choose whatever they like more, so thereīs not any kind of conflict from our part, this is the good point. We gave in fact the information to make the adaptor to some companies, and made the adaptor by ourselves for some other systems, but weīre doing this just as a service for our clients, and we donīt get anything with this, we donīt sell cups.

So, as I said before, weīll give the needed information to make the adaptor to any company that wants it, but when we make it by ourselves... we have to take in consideration any possible legal issue, because not everybody will be happy with this (even being good for them, because this promotes their cups sales...), and thatīs the reason why, for now, we just make adaptors for the most demanded cups in our clients, and for now the dekups system is not one of them.

This doesnīt mean that it will never be an adaptor, we would like to have as many as possible to offer the best service to our clients, but canīt tell when, if Devilbiss just makes it, as theyīve done with older models in te pass, would be the shortest and easiest way.

sagola-spain
01-24-2011, 03:20 AM
You can see that there are already adaptors for SAGOLA, made by Devilbiss, they just didnīt make yet the adaptor for the new 4400 Xtreme, but if you want to use a 4100 gun, 3300, Classic Pro... you can just ask for your adaptor to Devilbiss.

Dennis N. Schmidt
01-25-2011, 09:08 AM
With the DeKups system there is always the ultimate method of using the universal DeKups to PPS adapter and then using the PPS adapter in the universal DeKups adapter. Slightly less elegant but it works.

sagola-spain
03-08-2011, 04:28 PM
For those that already knew SAGOLA, and also for the new ones, we have some good news, along this month there will be a worldwide presentacion, of something new that we have been working on for a long time, something that has reached the highest levels on all the tests that have been made, and something that we hope you´ll like, almost as much as we like it.

More info during the next days in our web page www.sagola.com, or visiting us in Mexico DF Exhibition "Expo Reparacion Automotriz" next week, there you could meet also Chip Foose, just in case someone needs a better reason to cross the border :).

rons
03-12-2011, 03:22 PM
I would buy a full size gun with a 1.2,1.3 cap plus aluminium cup.

What about a mini-gun from Sagola?

New member but not new to paint and air.

sagola-spain
03-12-2011, 04:10 PM
I would buy a full size gun with a 1.2,1.3 cap plus aluminium cup.

What about a mini-gun from Sagola?

New member but not new to paint and air.

Coming soon

http://www.sagola.com/sagola/paginas/index_eng.html

Look for "Mini Xtreme"

rons
03-14-2011, 06:27 PM
Coming soon

http://www.sagola.com/sagola/paginas/index_eng.html

Look for "Mini Xtreme"

How soon? How much? Appears to be in the 2008 catalog. Jeez.

Len
03-14-2011, 08:03 PM

I talked to the US warehouse today, they said they don't know when they will arrive. FYI, this is exactly the same as the 4400 except for the color and the gloss finish.

rons
03-16-2011, 01:52 AM
Len,
Can a Sagola be purchased with multiple aircaps and fluid tips, like Devilbiss.

Len
03-16-2011, 08:55 AM
Len,
Can a Sagola be purchased with multiple aircaps and fluid tips, like Devilbiss.

Yes, details on the 4400 Extreme can be found HERE (http://autobodystore.net/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=SAG4400&Category_Code=3SAG).

Any of the aircaps and fluid tips can be purchased separately.

rons
03-16-2011, 09:16 AM
Any of the aircaps and fluid tips can be purchased separately.

I have been on that page. Aircaps and fluid tips cannot be purchased
separately, only complete guns with specific caps and tips.

Len
03-16-2011, 11:01 AM
I have been on that page. Aircaps and fluid tips cannot be purchased
separately, only complete guns with specific caps and tips.

At this point in time the fluid tip and needle kits cost $135 and the air caps cost $115. You can order them by calling us at 1-888-485-5008. I'll put them in the online store soon.

sagola-spain
03-17-2011, 09:11 AM

Sorry, I wrote it too fast and looks confusing.

I meant that weīre presenting a new mini xtreme, now weīre focused in the international presentation of the new 4500 Xtreme, but youīll find information in the web page very soon.

The "mini xtreme" model already exist, and there are not big changes (new finish and new aircaps mainly) over the new one, so it will do the job also.